Stereolabs is seeking a Field Sales Engineer to own and enhance the customer experience. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical expertise to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer happiness with minimal supervision.
You will join a team of highly motivated people delivering impactful results for the company. We are looking primarily for people who can match our fast pace and learn quickly, but prior experience with cameras and/or the cloud is certainly helpful.
You will develop a thorough understanding of our hardware and sensors, hands-on installation/deployment scenarios, cloud infrastructure, and third-party system integrations to ensure the proper technical solution is presented to customers.
- Perform site surveys and provide onsite deployment assistance on large deployments.
- Partner with the sales teams to engage with customers, providing exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, and pilot implementations.
- Lead the technical components of the sales process: meetings, proof of concepts and collaboration with other technical resources throughout the customer’s implementation.
- Utilize your in-depth knowledge of Stereolabs’solutions and our competitors' offerings to clearly demonstrate the benefits to both prospects and partners.
- Prepare required project documentation (floorplans, scope of work, assumptions, etc.).